Jamtube September 22, 2023
The Biblical Nutritionist 111K subscribers
You should avoid these harmful ingredients in food at all cost! These are the top 7 ingredients that are killing you. Watch this educational grocery haul to learn more. Download my FREE e-Book – https://thebiblicalnutritionist.com/f… How many of these harmful ingredients in food have you been consuming daily? If so, this video on foods to avoid and foods to NEVER eat will be an eye opener for you! Here are the worst foods you could possibly buy, store in your pantry, and eat. After watching this video, you’ll learn more about these foods you’ll never want to eat again. Why? Because these are the worst foods for inflammation, foods to avoid if you have arthritis or wanting to lose weight. And most of all, these slow poison foods are just some of the foods that cause cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, kidney disease, and so much more! And if you are looking to lose weight, you should never ever eat these foods. So what are these unhealthy food ingredients? Here they are:
1. Artificial Flavors Artificial flavorings are derived from chemicals made in a laboratory and offer absolutely no nutritional value and are a magnet for processed foods. They show up in almost everything today, including bread, cereals, flavored yogurt, soups mixes, and cocktail mixers, so they can be hard to avoid.
2. Hydrogenated or Fractionated Oils Fractionating oil is a process most often used on palm and palm kernel oil that involves heating the oil, then cooling it quickly so that it breaks up into fractions (hence the name). Hydrogenated oils are oils that are often healthy in their natural state, but are quickly turned into poisons through the manufacturing and processing they undergo. They take these naturally healthy oils such as palm, kernel, soybean, corn oil, canola oil or coconut oil and they heat it anywhere from five hundred to one thousand degrees.
3. Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) The food additive “MSG” is a slow poison that hides behind dozens of names, such as natural flavoring, yeast extract, autolyzed yeast extract, disodium guanylate, disodium inosinate, caseinate, textured protein, hydrolyzed pea protein, and many others. Currently, labeling standards do not require MSG to be listed in the ingredient list of thousands of foods. MSG is not a nutrient, vitamin, or mineral and has no health benefits.
4. Potassium Benzoate and Sodium Benzoate Sodium Benzoate can convert into lethal carcinogenic poison when combined with ascorbic acid. Potassium benzoate often shows up in seemingly innocuous foods such as apple cider, low-fat salad dressings, syrups, jams, olives, and pickles.
5. Artificial Coloring Food colorings still on the market are linked with cancer. Blue 1 and 2, found in beverages, candy, baked goods, and pet food, have been linked to cancer in mice.
6. Acesulfame-K Acesulfame-K, also known as acesulfame potassium, represents one of the food additives used for sweetening aliments and drinks. It is approved by the FDA, but there are several potential problems correlated with the consumption of this food additive. Even though there are many studies that attest to its safety, acesulfame potassium is still suspected of causing benign thyroid tumors.
7. Potassium Sorbate As one of the most prolific preservatives in the food industry, it is difficult to find an ice cream without potassium sorbate. However, it is not only recommended to avoid this chemical, it’s a necessity to eliminate it from our foods. Food and chemical toxicology reports have labeled potassium sorbate as a carcinogen, showing positive mutation results in the cells of mammals. Other studies have shown broad systemic and toxic effects on non-reproductive organs in animals.
Healthy Recipes and Helpful Blog Posts: https://thebiblicalnutritionist.com/ Online Courses: https://www.biblicalnutritionacademy…. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheBiblicalN… Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/biblicalnut… Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/biblicalnut… Boost gut health with a natural supplement you can trust! $10 off coupon: https://thebiblicalnutritionist.com/m… ***** This content is strictly the opinion of Annette Reeder and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Annette Reeder nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program. *****